[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you want: Dez or AJ Green

hydropossum

Dez. Dalton has been struggling lately and the having Murray helps the pass game a lot. His match ups are better too.

Edit: but also who would you have to give up to get either of them? That also is a big factor.

Edited by byroz

I'd rather have Dez myself. Aj is a monster no doubt but Andy Dalton's inconsistentcy worries me too much. With DeMarco Murray having the year he is having, it sets up the passing game and gives Dez Bryant a lot more one on one coverages and not many CB's in the league can cover Dez one on one. Aj gets double coverages rolled to him on a weekly basis because Cincinnati really doesn't have any other weapons outside of Gio Bernard and Jeremy Hill and Gio is their only RB that's relevant in the passing game.

I'd rather have Dez myself. Aj is a monster no doubt but Andy Dalton's inconsistentcy worries me too much. With DeMarco Murray having the year he is having, it sets up the passing game and gives Dez Bryant a lot more one on one coverages and not many CB's in the league can cover Dez one on one. Aj gets double coverages rolled to him on a weekly basis because Cincinnati really doesn't have any other weapons outside of Gio Bernard and Jeremy Hill and Gio is their only RB that's relevant in the passing game.

stop it.

that sounds ridiculous, aj throws picks but dallas is a running team and knows if it has to pass more than 25 times they will lose.. do you see the donkey romo collapse in pocket? he can barely throw the ball downfield IMO

Aj has some help from Sanu.. dont know why you think terrence williams could be much better than sanu.. seems to me bengals o-line is just as good.

Your assesment is way off.

stop it.

that sounds ridiculous, aj throws picks but dallas is a running team and knows if it has to pass more than 25 times they will lose.. do you see the donkey romo collapse in pocket? he can barely throw the ball downfield IMO

Aj has some help from Sanu.. dont know why you think terrence williams could be much better than sanu.. seems to me bengals o-line is just as good.

Your assesment is way off.

my assesment is off? Your the one who has more faith in Dalton than Romo. No thanks. Dalton has a good line, A top 5 WR, two legitimate RB's who could both start for numerous teams, and two decent TE's and what has he done? Nothing, absolutely NOTHING! if it wasn't for Aj Green, Dalton would be a free agent. Aj Green is a monster no doubt, but MY VOTE goes for Dez. It's MY opinion, not yours. Oh wait, your the guy who thinks Alshon Jeffery is better than Demaryius Thomas and Antonio Brown haha. Makes sense now. ?

• Like 2

Cincinnati should be a championship team, Marvin lewis and that staff has built one hell of a team on both sides of the ball. If they got even decent QB play, they would be a legitimate contender. Andy Dalton is doing nothing but holding that team back. He is absolutely terrible.

I'd roll with Dez. That is a JUICY string of matchups IMO.

:huh:

dez blows bad romo is a joke and yes id rather dalton than romo

Lol what? Dez is one of the best wrs in the game today. I would take Romo over Dalton any day. Dalton has been way too inconsistent and while AJ is a freak if the running game isnt happening then AJ becomes irrelevent. In Dallas no one has been able to stop the run game and thats why Dez gets the stats he does. There is only a couple WRs id have than Dez and then it might be a wash.

Jennings is a WW player and has no value. Hill & Allen might not get vetoed that seems ok.

the guy blows I would HONESTLY rather Megatron, Julio, Aj, Jordy, Alshon, Demarius, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Odell Beckam all before Dez just so you know.. the guy blows trust me.

Des has more points in stdscoring than all of them except Jordy & Brown.