[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Standard - Sanchez, Newton, or Kaepernick

Nkatti

If I don't win my matchup this week, playoffs are a no-go. That said, I'm having difficulty choosing which quarterback to start.

Kaepernick vs the Raiders? The 49ers could go up early, and I don't have a ton of faith in Kaepernick after last week's disaster.

Newton vs the Saints? I feel like there's potential here, but I'm not sure.

Sanchez vs the Seahawks? I don't think starting Sanchez against the Seahawks is the most logical thing to do, but he's got a potent offense and Chip Kelly on his side. I'm debating going against odds and plugging him into my lineup.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I wouldn't even consider kaep. Don't trust that offense or him. Would probably lean Sanchez only because of chip kellys system. He's gonna get his passing yards and a TD or 2. Plus Seattle doesn't have a great pass rush so he is gonna have some time to throw just like he did against Dallas last week.

I'd go Cam. Sanchez plays Seattle but in Chip Kelly's system, any QB can be successful so i could justify Starting Sanchez too but I like Cam against New Orleans in Carolina. Think Cam has a big game, the division is still up for grabs and as bad as the Panthers have played, if they have a solid month of December they could win the division.