[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on Starting Jennings and Williams?

Fig19

12 Team .5PPR League

So I'm in the first round of the playoffs and my RB situation is a mess. Right now I have Rashad Jennings and Latavius Murray starting. If Jennings doesn't play I will put in Andre Williams. If Jennings does play, I was possibly thinking of starting both him and Andre Williams. This would hopefully guarantee me a TD or 2 and act as an insurance policy in case Jennings goes down mid game. My only other options are L. Murray and Bishop Sankey.

I also just had Dez play last night and he didn't do much of anything, so I'm in a hole.

Thoughts please!

I have a similar dilemma. Even if Jennings gets the start, the injury could affect his performance or Williams may get the lion share of the carries anyway. Should I play Rashad Jennings or Andre Williams? I also have Chris Ivory against Miami and Shane Vereen against San Diego. Please advise me of who you thin I should start.

That's a tough one. I think you start Jennings if he's active. I would definitely not start Ivory, so it comes down to starting Vereen or Williams. I personally may role the dice with starting Jennings and Williams. Titans are awful against the run and while Jennings is the better back, Williams got a decent amount of carries last week and goal line carries. I would not be shocked if both go for a TD this week if Jennings is active.

I think I just talked myself into starting both! If Jennings inactive, I would start Williams and Vereen.

I could justify starting both in that great match up if you don't have any better options. Is jennings is active you definitely Start him, if he isn't you start williams and Vereen, like his match up against SD in what should be a shoot out. If jennings does play, he COULD be limited so they might give williams a few more carries than they normally would otherwise so i could definitely see both guys have at least a td a piece if not 100+ yard games each.

Tough choice. I'm good at one RB with CJ Anderson but cant decide who to start for # 2 Jennings or Williams. Jennings is traveling with the team so I think he plays but in his own words he wont be 100%. I'm kinda leaning with Williams because you know at least he'll vulture at the goal line. I do have other options with Matthews(SD) or Miller(MIA) but Tenn is such a sweet mathcup. Good-luck in the play-offs everyone!

I actually already had my stud, Forte play this week. My WRs are solid. I need a to start a second back though. It looks like Jennings is not going to be 100%. So, I am leaning towards starting Williams. I have Vereen and Ivory on the bench. Any last minute advise from anyone is appreciated.