[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. NEED FLEX ADVICE

izzyfromthechi

Hey everyone,

So as the title says, I'm in the championship game for my league. I have every position set but one which is my flex and I'm trying to decided between:

Lamar Miller vs. Patriots

Isaiah Crowell vs. Bengals

Jonathan Stewart vs. TB Bucs

I'm in a standard league.

Thanks for your time guys!!!!

Without knowing your scoring system, it's hard to not recommend Jonathan Stewart right now. He is on fire. But if you are scared off by defenses stacking the box and daring Derek Anderson to throw (a valid concern), then Crowell is the safest play. He is in a timeshare, but he has a good matchup and may see even more running lanes if Manziel proves dangerous with his legs. Miller would be my pick here if the boneheads in Miami unleashed him, but they insist on only giving him ~ 15 touches per game. Plus, I anticipate the Dolphins abandoning the run in the second half.

Please help with mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/433876-decisions-on-rb2-te-and-flex/

Edited by MTSuper7