[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Lots of Help - Multiple Lineup Decisions

Qdaddyo

How would you set my lineup?

1pt/yd

25 pt/TD

Current Lineup:

QB - JCutler - only QB on roster

RB - AFoster - stud; not sitting

RB - LMcCoy - stud; not sitting

WR - TYHilton - stud; not sitting

WR - JGordon - Manziel loved to chuck it to his big receiver in college (see Evans, Mike) and Gordon fits the mold; but CIN has the 2nd ranked pass d

FLEX - MEvans - Had some of his biggest games with Glennon as QB; 19th rated CAR pass D

TE - JCameron - he could go off like we think we can

PK - SHauschka - only PK on roster

DF - STL - burning hot as of late; facing a depleted AZ offense

Bench:

ICrowell (splitting carries w/West, but Manziel's running could benefit the running game; facing CIN's horrid run D)

CHyde - not an option

Ingram - big disappointment 2 out of the last 3 weeks, all of the NO RB's are back, but facing CHI awful run D

DHopkins - tough matchup against IND pass D and possibly Vonta Davis; but HOU could be playing from behind and Johnson may be out

JMatthews - not an option

CFleener - Dwayne Allen is back

SEA - on fire as of late; facing crappy SF offense

Me personally the only thing I would change is put seattle defense back in there they've been playing like the best d again in football since they got healthy...I could c Hopkins in there aswell he's been getting a lot of looks lately and like u said prob no johnson w the concussion...help me out if u don't mind my post title is pick 1 4 me I'm stumped...gl 2 u