[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB mess - Choose 2

rangerdan94

Lacy/starks could be a good option but gotta monitor their health. I don't like hill against cleveland their pretty tough against Rbs i believe. Alfred Morris and lacy/starks(healthy one) would be my bet. Morris has been better lately and everybody should smile when they see their players face the giants(go marshawn lynch!)

Dude given opinions don't know nothing...Clevelands run d is 1 of the worst in football...don't give advice unless u know what ur saying imo...but going back 2 the matter I like lacy and hill this week I don't trust Morris w how bad things r in Washington and I expect them 2 b playing from behind which means Roy helu will get some snaps...so 4 me hill and lacy...gl2u

Lacy if he plays, then Morris, then Starks if Lacy is out, then Hill. Hill is a strong flex/okay rb2 this week, Starks sans lacy is an okay rb2, Morris at the Giants is a solid rb2, lacy, even banged up against a good run d, is an rb1. Hill may outperform Starks, I put him ahead because the Bengals offence is inconsistent where the packers is teets right now. Hill is a far better player. Morris could score this week, maybe more than once! I like him against the Gmen, with McCoy under center