[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I sit John Brown? Good Options!

I was originally having a really tough decision between Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant, and John Brown. I needed 2 and decided on John and Martavis (Yes, tired of Antonio). Now that John has injury problems that could rule him out or limit his play, do I start Antonio Brown over him? If my options weren't as great I would still start John because of his matchup, but obviously Antonio isn't an average replacement.

And lol no I'm not starting both Browns. The first Steeler I start this week is going to be Martavis.

I'm having the same issue. I have Robinson, Cooper and Smith Sr. In my WR slots and Brown in my Flex. Diggs or West would be my other choices.

If I had Antonio I start him regardless. His upside is too high to sit on the bench. I think you have to play A. Brown over J. Brown here.