[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

waiver strategy

Inziladun

So I don't have a high waiver priority in any of my leagues due to an eventful past 2 weeks. Lost steve smith, Bell and Forte across my leagues. Thankfully all individually with none on the same team. Now I'm gonna out a few flyers out there but I'm debating if I should just let this one slide to up my waiver claim going into the next week. Would I just be shooting myself in the foot in that case.

That's a given. Granted I'm not going to realistically get him in any league. Hating thst I didn't handcuff bell. But I'm wondering if I should bother to target anyone else

Same, i rarely handcuff players and this might have bit me in the ass. now with having bell & hyde out my 6-1 team went from real good to now susp. gunna end up taking another loss this week but am.guna have to hit that WW hard.