[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DEN RB Situation

the outlaw

So, the question then becomes, in a 2-headed backfield, with Thompson the presumed starter (at least in title and based upon Kubiak's comments), will Hillman get enough touches to merit a fantasy start, even if in a flex slot?

I'm NOT asking for advice on whether to start Hillman, but rather if any DEN "insiders" have extra knowledge of this situation and the potential split in touches. I'm thinking, unless there is any new and/or definitive info that suggests otherwise, this is a situation best to avoid this week...

So, the question then becomes, in a 2-headed backfield, with Thompson the presumed starter (at least in title and based upon Kubiak's comments), will Hillman get enough touches to merit a fantasy start, even if in a flex slot?

I'm NOT asking for advice on whether to start Hillman, but rather if any DEN "insiders" have extra knowledge of this situation and the potential split in touches. I'm thinking, unless there is any new and/or definitive info that suggests otherwise, this is a situation best to avoid this week...

I'm playing against someone with Hillman and Anderson... I'm curious to see how this shakes out.

If you own Juwan this is the only week you might want to not avoid...

I'm playing against someone with Hillman and Anderson... I'm curious to see how this shakes out.

I picked up Juwan just to keep him away from the CJ Anderson owner who Im playing this week who wanted the handcuff in the worst case scenario but he's certainly being considered to start now for me.

• Like 1

In my main local, I'm playing the Hillman owner, who happens to be in last place and eliminated from the playoffs long ago. Since there is a $5/transaction fee, I feel pretty confident he won't be grabbing Thompson.

I have Hillman rostered in another league and had him penciled into my flex slot this week, until the news broke that Thompson may get the start. I have other options for that position, so I likely will not be picking-up Thompson, either.

I picked up Juwan just to keep him away from the CJ Anderson owner who Im playing this week who wanted the handcuff in the worst case scenario but he's certainly being considered to start now for me.

Yeah, I can't justify dropping anyone from my lineup to grab him, but would love to block this owner from grabbing him.

Edited by anismith

Thanks to this thread I just did the same. Ajayi didn't look like he was breaking out, so I dropped him for Juwan primarily as a defensive addition since my opponent has Anderson. If both CJ and Hillman are still questionable Sunday, I'll probably start him over Latavius.