[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN's Twitter Reporting that Stewart will not play Sunday per Rivera

Boy Named Suh

I am in a similar boat... I have D. Rob, Brown, and Lacy to decide between. It is a two week playoff and I should have killed last week but for injuries. I hope we both pull it off.

Same here. Two week playoff. Lost Rawls and Stewart. I was still winning by 21 going into Monday night with Landry, but he had Lamar Miller and OBJ, so I'm down by 20 going into the second game. It's going to take a miracle. My only hope is that Norman shuts down OBJ this week, and these replacement RBs come to play. Good luck to you as well.

Put in a claim for Whitaker and Brown. I see more of a Whitaker/Tolbert committee rather than Fozzy stepping into Stewart's high volume role. That sucks as I only have Woodhead, White, and Duke as alternates. All are dart throws, especially alongside underperforming L. Murray. I need Norman to shut down OBJ too, as well as needing Bortles to have a crappy game. This stinks.

Put in a claim for Whitaker and Brown. I see more of a Whitaker/Tolbert committee rather than Fozzy stepping into Stewart's high volume role. That sucks as I only have Woodhead, White, and Duke as alternates. All are dart throws, especially alongside underperforming L. Murray. I need Norman to shut down OBJ too, as well as needing Bortles to have a crappy game. This stinks.

I am thinking that I am going to go with Brown, as the Whittaker/Tolbert/Artis-Payne mess still has to contend with Cam running it in himself. I also have Starks and Langford, who are both looking better than the Carolina nightmare at least until we see how Rivera plays them. I am in the position where I need upside, and the ceiling for Langford is too low with Forte playing, and Starks is so inconsistent. Sucks that there are so many question marks during must win games. Can't believe I may be playing Bryce Brown. Feels surreal.

Seahawks are bringing back Michael

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/677225662105657344?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

They sure did...what a nightmare. Made the playoffs even though I had to replace Bell, Allen, Steve Smith, Dunbar and Forsett, just to lose Stewart and Rawls and have to deal with Christine freaking Michael. The fantasy gods are sick.

Good news is that I don't have anyone playing on Thursday!

Edited by Boy Named Suh