[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Ryan.....and the rest of the Apocalyptic Day of Football

jaymeowmeow

SO. I decide to bench Ryan considering his performance against the Panthers 2 weeks ago. THEN HE GOES AND SCORES MORE FANTASY POINTS THAN CAM NEWTON AND TOM BRADY. 14 standard league points. Still not great... but if I had started him, I would have officially won.

Now, I have to wait until MNF. I started AJ McCarron... bold move, I know!

All I need is 7.83 points out of him to win, but knowing how these things go... I will probably lose by a hair... DON'T CHOKE MCCARRON!

Anyway...Panthers lost today to the FALCONS, Pats lost, Seahawks lost, GB sucked more than expected (crosby got me 0 pts). What a day!!!!!

I think AJ will squeak out 8 for you....

I started Forte over Hightower and might not win bc of it. I have to depend and hope on AP tonight.

He'd better! I've had bad luck with QBs this season... so I'm cautiously optimistic...

Oh man! I had Hightower, who is the reason I'm even this close. You have AP? Hope he does well for you. Giants' defense isn't great, but who knows... today is the day of upsets!