[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happened to Diggs?

NYCDOG

Couldn’t watch the game tonight, but saw that Diggs only had one catch for 4 yards on only four targets.  Also saw that he suffered a groin injury, but that he returned?

For those who saw the game, was Chicago doubling him up all night and how serious did his injury seem to be?  Thanks in advance.

Sam Bradford started the game and looked horrendous. Got pulled for Keenum after the half and his first look was at Diggs. I didn't see it but he went to the trainers table after that. Tweaked his groin. He was on and off the field after that, I saw him get open on a couple plays but Keenum clearly preferred Thielen in this one. Diggs was clearly limping so Keenum didn't look his way too much. He was drawing double coverage so I guess they left him in anyway to help relieve the coverage.

Edited by Inziladun

4 minutes ago, Inziladun said:

Sam Bradford started the game and looked horrendous. Got pulled for Keenum after the half and his first look was at Diggs. I didn't see it but he went to the trainers table after that. Tweaked his groin. He was on and off the field after that, I saw him get open on a couple plays but Keenum clearly preferred Thielen in this one. Diggs was clearly limping so Keenum didn't look his way too much. He was drawing double coverage so I guess they left him in anyway to help relieve the coverage.

Thanks for the color.  God, losing Diggs is another dagger for my squad.  What a season

I mean the only thing I'd be upset about is him not setting his roster the past two weeks. I'd rather be on the Diggs end of that deal, but that being said, Hurns is the guy to own in Jacksonville. Every non-native sees the big ol' #1 label on Lee, but Hurns actually catches the ball. Lee is known as the Albino Tiger because he makes a big play and then goes back into hiding(or gets hurt running back to the huddle). And Kamara has a lot of hype as being a PPR goldmine, so it's feasible that the Diggs owner is buying it.

Usually just let all trades go through.

Edited by Inziladun

3 minutes ago, Oak12 said:

This morning my league had a trade accepted of Kamara & Hurns for Diggs. Usually I don't veto trades but the guy giving away Diggs hasn't even set his roster the past 2 weeks. Is this veto worthy?

The only way a trade should ever be vetoed is

1) if it was and accident and someone wasn't paying attention (accidentally added another player)

2) if you can 100% without a doubt prove collusion. People value players differently and people have different plans, and I have no right to dictate either of those.

Just because a guy hasn't set his lineup in two weeks doesn't mean anything. I just got back from Jamaica and didn't set my lineup for a few weeks.