[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Help this week

Black_N_Gold

Both have sweet match-ups, this is sort of a coin flip.  I like Derby but it could easily be Kittle.. actually I'm going to say Kittle, he has more targets/receptions.. etc.  I think Derby had a great game going into the bye but it's more of a committee in DEN which would make me more nervous.  Kittle still was limited yesterday should he fully practice today or Friday I'm rolling him out.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

Both have sweet match-ups, this is sort of a coin flip.  I like Derby but it could easily be Kittle.. actually I'm going to say Kittle, he has more targets/receptions.. etc.  I think Derby had a great game going into the bye but it's more of a committee in DEN which would make me more nervous.  Kittle still was limited yesterday should he fully practice today or Friday I'm rolling him out.

I picked up Derby last night, but was thinking it over, hence the reason for my post. I'm leaning Kittle more now as well if he practices today or tomorrow in FULL. 

5 minutes ago, Black_N_Gold said:

I picked up Derby last night, but was thinking it over, hence the reason for my post. I'm leaning Kittle more now as well if he practices today or tomorrow in FULL. 

Yeah I was thinking Derby too out of the gate, I just think he's in the friend-zone, I don't know if I would start him yet, Kittle has 'more proven' (it's relative between them two) and the match-up is as good for sure.  TE's are finicky this year week to week... even solid TE's from the past are finicky.  

I've jumped ship on Brate and Hunter twice and went back to them.. caught them on a bad game and a good one.  Caught Watson on a bad one.. I can't consistently gauge who really will just provide modest points.. I'm not looking for a lot out of the TE position just mediocre but 0-2 pts deflates.  WAS is 30th vs TE, I would think that would bode well enough to get at minimum modest numbers with a hint of upside, right?

Edited by robotpimp