[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kupp, M.Wallace or Agholor?

robotpimp

Like many I lost OBJ, and Shepard isn't playing and wouldn't anyway vs DEN.. 

Does anyone like M.Wallace, Kupp or Agholor this week?

WR3 position - 1pt ppr

Wallace VS CHI

Agholor VS CAR

Kupp vs JAX 

I have also D.Walker I could play WR3/TE position, also Kearse is on waiver vs NE.  

I'm looking for highest floor, not to bust.. I honestly don't need home runs just decent WR3ish points.. volume/yards is fine over TD dependence.  Kupp's not my favorite of the bunch but I'd roll him if people thought he was a good play.

Edited by robotpimp

That's tough because they all seem like boom bust options with low floors. Kupp is going up against maybe the best secondary in the league, and Watkins is asking for more targets (justifiably I'm), so I would pass on him. He would actually be my last choice. I'm tempted to roll with Wallace following his big game and in another favorable matchup. Agholor lives and dies by the big play but he just needs 3 catches to post a respectable wr3 total, so I don't think he is a bad option either. Maybe a toss up between those two. 

11 minutes ago, Watt's Up said:

That's tough because they all seem like boom bust options with low floors. Kupp is going up against maybe the best secondary in the league, and Watkins is asking for more targets (justifiably I'm), so I would pass on him. He would actually be my last choice. I'm tempted to roll with Wallace following his big game and in another favorable matchup. Agholor lives and dies by the big play but he just needs 3 catches to post a respectable wr3 total, so I don't think he is a bad option either. Maybe a toss up between those two. 

completely agree with you.. I have Wallace in, not my favorite choice but I think if anyone he's probably the bigger upside dude but all modest starts with bust potential on their respective teams.  Agholor vs CAR on a short week Thursday night game is sort of dangerous too... I'm staying away I think.  Thanks for the help.

• Like 1