[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to trade for some pieces

jkatkavich

Team is 3-2 but not scoring much. Feeling like I need to trade some of my top guns to get some value. Underperforming at WR and just plain bad at RB. 12-team non-PPR, standard scoring. 

Current Team:

QB - Brees, Prescott

RB - Blount, Crowell, J. White, D. Henry

WR - Evans, Cooper, D. Thomas, Agholor, J. Crowder

TE - Kelce, Hooper

Trade would be: Evans and Kelce for M. Lynch, Tyreek Hill, and Joe Mixon

I need pieces. Lynch and Mixon are only getting around 15 touches a game, but it feels like they are going to be featured more in the next couple weeks. It would give me some depth at RB. The downgrade from Evans to Hill might not even be much of a downgrade. What I have going on now isn't working. This seems like it could give me some life. 

Right idea but I think you should get more for Evans and Kelce. Evans has an awesome schedule after this weekend so you might try trading someone like D Thomas straight up for an rb2. Also look for a stash on the waiver -- the end of your bench doesn't have much upside outside of Henry.