[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start ????

nlintag08

Need help on WR and flex option 

Starters:

T. Brady vs NYJ

Davante Adams vs MIN

Adam Theilen vs GB

Melvin Gordon vs OAK

Leonard Fournette vs LAR

Austin Sefarian-Jenkins vs NE

FLEX - Samaje Perine vs SF

Bench:

Jaron Brown vs TB

Marvin Jones Jr vs NO

Rob Kelley (Doubtful) vs SF

Roger Lewis vs DEN

Tough one Thielen is so hit or miss with Keenum. I like Jones in a shootout vs NO over either Thielen or Perine. Even when given lion's share of carries Perine has been bad. It's a good matchup for Was but I still don't trust him. Ceiling on Jones is higher than Perine imo with a higher floor as well.

With Diggs not playing I think that there will be a scoring bump for k Rudolph, then theilen...to me theilen with no Diggs is a must start against Green Bay, when Green Bay' starting qb is iffy for the game. 

Perine shoidk get the volume ...but if they get down Thompson could get in there.  I think Perine will have an ok day. Won't make a huge diffence in winning or losing and will put up ok numbers.

jones I would start over Perine.  Tate and Jones are the only 2 healthy Detroit wr's and and last week Jones was the most targeted.  Could have a big week this week.