[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop/Add Inquiry

B5TACKIN

Should I drop Willie Snead to pick up Buck Allen?  With McCoy on bye and the Green Bay situation cloudy, I feel this would be a good move for week 6, thoughts?  Perine is also a free agent leaving him as an option to pick up as well.

Let me know what you think

Team in signature

I say drop Snead and pick up Allen. So far Allen is a better to good PPR back but bc of T West injury and the fact that the teams doesn't trust Collins, West is getting the majority of the touches.

Perine didn't impress the last time Kelley was out and Thompson was the one that stole the show despite Perine being he starter. Washington has a juicy matchup against S.F and Perine is a pretty good start....for the week. 

Allen is the safer bet. Perine has a high ceiling due to opponent/touches that he will get(this week only)...but if it's a shootout or Washington gets down, Thompson's will come in.  In Balt bc of injuries and reliability, up or down Allen will get the ball.

good article today on Allen

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-allen-20171013-story.html

Great insight.  Yeah I am with you on all points.  I know Thompson is also available but he is a dart throw from week to week.  I like the fact of keeping Aaron Jones because next week they are at home vs NO, and with having Montgomery as well, that should be great.

Snead may only be used based on matchup which I am not a fan of doing

Thanks