[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez and Peterson for Ertz

vmilani31

I wouldn’t take that for ertz. But I don’t see any harm in putting it out there. You’re never going to start Peterson over any of those guys. Thielen and baldwin performing well too so I don’t see you having to start dez. I imagine the guy your trading with is also super stacked.

6 minutes ago, AerialDrop said:

I wouldn’t take that for ertz. But I don’t see any harm in putting it out there. You’re never going to start Peterson over any of those guys. Thielen and baldwin performing well too so I don’t see you having to start dez. I imagine the guy your trading with is also super stacked.

His team is actually trash, his counter offer was Ertz for Baldwin and Dez 

Personally your team is good enough to hold not sure why you want ertz over kelce both are real good.  You can just start brown Baldwin gurley kamara ros and flex one of your wr or rbs. Your bench is better then most of my starters lol. Did you draft early, smart trades or a small league? Most of those guys were gone by the 4th round for me lol

27 minutes ago, AerialDrop said:

Personally your team is good enough to hold not sure why you want ertz over kelce both are real good.  You can just start brown Baldwin gurley kamara ros and flex one of your wr or rbs. Your bench is better then most of my starters lol. Did you draft early, smart trades or a small league? Most of those guys were gone by the 4th round for me lol

Mix of it all, lol. He’s now trying to offer Ertz for Thielen and Dez. I’m doing this more so because of the playoff matchups some of my guys have.