[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade advice

disowned

Looking to maybe improve my team for the stretch run, keep in mind I can start TE instead of WRs if needed. My starting receiving core on a weekly basis is AB/Ertz/Hogan (when healthy)

QB: Wentz

RB: Jones/Montgomery/Martin/Kelley 

WR: AB/Funchess/Hogan/Rishard Matthews

TE: Ertz/Reed

Would you entertain a trade offer of Hunt/Tyreek Hill/DeVante Parker for AB and GB backfield? 

Thanks! 

Who is GB? So someone offered you a trade of Hill/ Hunt/ and Parker for AB and GB? I personally wouldn't do it. To me, Hill is a boom or bust (depends on a big play o get his points), Hunt has been trending downward. Not his fault, but Reid doesn't like to give him the damn ball. Parker is good, he's Cutlers " go to man," for whatever that's worth. For AB though, I would try to get a Fournette, Gurley, Bell, McCoy. I would offer one of your RB's as a sweetner too ;). Probably Martin carries the most weight at this point. So if you do AB and Martin, you should be able to get a McCoy or Fournette with a great WR combo. 

Your RB's are truly lacking.

Ah, got it. Sorry. My first comment still stands. AB is the best fantasy weapon. As I stated before, I personally don't like the Chiefs players right now. They seem to be trending downwards. Three weeks ago, I traded Hunt/ Richard Matthews for AJ Green and Hyde.