[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brews and Games?

fuz

Shane, Sam, and I were just chatting about getting together for a few brews and NFL games.  We kicked off the season @ Tanners, and we're overdue for getting together.  It's a great chance to connect with the league and layer on the smack talk.  It could be a good time to discuss any rules that we could/should put up for changes next year, too. 

I'll throw out getting together for drinks/games next Sunday the 24th.  We could do any other weekends as well, but we are getting into holiday weekends beyond that.  Any other thoughts?  Any location preference?

Great idea.  We do have some rules that should probably be reviewed & discussed for next season.  This would be a great opportunity to start discussing those so they can go to vote at the end of the season.

Locations to consider:

Brewsky's

Sports Casters

Big Red Keno

Spikes

Press Box

Watering hole

Alright - we didn't get together this last weekend.  Lisa broke her pinky toe - so, I had to bow out.

Let's shoot for getting together on the 8th for the 3pm afternoon games.

Let me know if you are going to come - otherwise, I will just plan on staying on the south end of town.