[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

defense scoring

Sallen

3 points for 17 points allowed, 2 points for 294 yards allowed, and 1 point for 1 sack. So thats where the 6 fantasy points come from that are currently showing on MFL.

"6 points for returning a kick, blocked kick, fumble, or interception for a touchdown." I would argue that this situation falls under this category.

Edited by Sallen

Took me a little while to find the custom score setting for blocked punt touchdown return.  MFL tracks a ton of different stats and each has its own setting.  I'm going to spend some time going through the rules to make sure no other points are missed.  I thought I had them all accounted for prior to this point, but it looks like I was mistaken.

Sam, your team shows 12 points now.

4 hours ago, Sallen said:

sounds good. Thanks for looking into it. would this be another one of those things where you have to look and give points in previous weeks? similar to the thread below:

Yes - I'm going to look into it further to see if there are any other previous games impacted.