[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Extended Keeper League

We keep 11 players. No more than 2 from any position. I will be using 7 on offense as my TE is BUF Kincaid. So that leaves me 4 spots for D. We start 2 LB DB DL. I'm thinking 2 LB as they are the QB of the D so to say & score the most. I'm torn between going 1 each at DB & DL. Or forgoing DB as it a much easier position to find players at because of its depth over DL at which I have 2 high end guys at. With IDP Special Teams points go to player such as DB might get.

Defensive scoring 

Sack/INT/Safety/Fumble recovered - 2 points each   Solo Tackle/Pass Defended - 1.5 points each

Blocked Punt-PAT-FG, Forced Fumble, Assisted Tackle - 1 point each   0.5 bonus every 5 tackles

My players to pick from

LB CHI TJ Edwards, DEN Singleton, KC Bolton, TEN Murray, KC Tranquill

DB SEA Love, PIT Fitzpatrick, SF Hufanga, DAL Bland

DL DET Hutchinson, LV Wilkins, WAS Payne

As you can see using the Huddle system I have 2 top 5 ranked LB. So I think Edwards & Singleton are easy keeps. Going by that same system I have two top 6 DL in Hutchinson & Wilkins. With Wilkins being at the very top of where the predicted points start to drop off some. However at DB Love is predicted top 5 while Fitzpatrick is inside top 10. Kind of difficult to overlook that. As I said though DB has always felt deeper & eaiser to fill than DL. Would you go 2 LB & 2 DL & fill DB during draft or would go one each at DB & DL? 

Edited by FastSteve

• 1 month later...