[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Up 9 pts with NE still to play vs. Tony G

AO

Im up 9 points and still have my D/ST left. I get 2 pts for int/fumble, i per sack, 6 for DTD and 6 points for a shutout, 4 pts for giving up 6 and 2 for giving up 10. Tony G can score by 1 pt every 10 yds, 6 pts TD and i bonus pt every 10 yds on receiving TD's....do I have a chance?

I think it will be very close for you. The KC O is big time against just about everyone, but in your favor they usually have a TO or 2. The NE D is banged up though. I'd give you the edge but not a huge one. I'd say 65/35 in your favor.

I have Blaylock, Gonzo, and Green going for me and I need 29 points. Barring just a complete collapse I should get that from 3 guys. So I'm rooting for just the oppisite of you. Another 300 yard day with 2 or 3 TD's from Green, at least 1 of which is to Gonzo, and 100 and a TD from Blaylock. High scoring game would be perfect for me.

Edited by giantsfan

I think it will be very close for you. The KC O is big time against just about everyone, but in your favor they usually have a TO or 2. The NE D is banged up though. I'd give you the edge but not a huge one. I'd say 65/35 in your favor.

I have Blaylock, Gonzo, and Green going for me and I need 29 points. Barring just a complete collapse I should get that from 3 guys. So I'm rooting for just the oppisite of you. Another 300 yard day with 2 or 3 TD's from Green, at least 1 of which is to Gonzo, and 100 and a TD from Blaylock. High scoring game would be perfect for me.

569843[/snapback]

You can have as many Blayock and Green TD's as you want, as long as NONE of them go to Gonzo. :D

You can have as many Blayock and Green TD's as you want, as long as NONE of them go to Gonzo. :D

569850[/snapback]

Well my league is a double header league and in my 2nd game I need 61.5 points to win it. Now while I 99.9% have no chance of getting that unless all 3 have big games, I must root for Gonzo to catch 2 Green TD passes, and Blaylock to have 1 also. If I get 4 TD's and yards outside chance. 5 TD's and I should get the over 60 I need to win game 2, but like I said against NE's D I have just about .000001% of a chance to get 61.5 points. Lets go high scoring game please. KC will be rocking and NE is beat up so win this one for your playoff lives guys.