[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Sammie Parker,

myhousekey

Last week you caught a 1 yard pass that would have given Trent Green 225 passing yards and 23 fantasy points. However, before the play you were flagged for an illegal shift and thus the play did not count. Trent ended up with 22 fantasy points, I tied my semi-final fantasy football game and lost the tiebreaker. I won my 3rd place game today but would have beaten my opponent in the finals. This is a difference of $850. I will be waiting for your check to come in the mail in the next few weeks.

Thanks and have a Happy Holidays.

:D

Edited by myhousekey

Last week you caught a 1 yard pass that would have given Trent Green 225 passing yards and 23 fantasy points.  However, before the play you were flagged for an illegal shift and thus the play did not count.  Trent ended up with 22 fantasy points, I tied my semi-final fantasy football game and lost the tiebreaker.  I won my 3rd place game today but would have beaten my opponent in the finals.  This is a difference of $850.  I will be waiting for your check to come in the mail in the next few weeks.

Thanks and have a Happy Holidays.

:D

632167[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that MHK! :D

Ah, it's ok PSU. I'm really not as bitter as it sounds. :D

On the bright side I did win 3rd place so things could have been worse. (Something is always better then nothing! Just ask the guy I beat in the quarterfinals that has put up the most points the last 2 weeks and would have won it all had he beat me.)

I'm looking forward to the big game next week at Carolina. Saints win and they get in the playoffs. Kind of reminescent of 2002 when all the Saints needed was 1 win in the last 3 to make the playoffs and then proceeded to lose to Minnesota (the Culpepper 2 pt conversion heartbreaker), at Cincinnatti, and then at home to last place Carolina

Here's to hoping history doesn't repeat itself! :D

Edited by myhousekey

Ah, it's ok PSU.  I'm really not as bitter as it sounds. B)

On the bright side I did win 3rd place so things could have been worse.  (Something is always better then nothing!  Just ask the guy I beat in the quarterfinals that has put up the most points the last 2 weeks and would have won it all had he beat me.)

I'm looking forward to the big game next week at Carolina.  Saints win and they get in the playoffs.  Kind of reminescent of 2002 when all the Saints needed was 1 win in the last 3 to make the playoffs and then proceeded to lose to Minnesota (the Culpepper 2 pt conversion heartbreaker), at Cincinnatti, and then at home to last place Carolina

Here's to hoping history doesn't repeat itself!  :D

632254[/snapback]

Too bad my Panthers are going to wax your Saints next week to get the final Wild Card spot!!! :D

I may drive down to Charlotte to see if I can get tickets...!!! :D