[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts Defense

Brentastic

So TDs don't count?  If not, I clearly didn't read the rules well enough.  Unfortunately, I had Ravens targeted with my 6.7 pick only for a Def run to start earyl in the 6th round.  Thought I could wait for the Cats but I was wrong.  After that, there were no defenses I liked, just a clump of about 8 teams that all seemed the same.  Oh well, such is ff.

956408[/snapback]

No, like Trots said, TD's and safeties count as they do with other scoring systems, I just didn't include that as I thought it was obvious, my bad. ST's TD's also count. This is why I posted the link to DMD's article in our league forum before the draft.... so, you can't say you weren't warned! D's can really make or break you in a week where the score is close. That's why Pitt, NE, Balt, Bills, Car and the Dallas defenses all went so early, in the 6th round.

No, like Trots said, TD's and safeties count as they do with other scoring systems, I just didn't include that as I thought it was obvious, my bad. ST's TD's also count. This is why I posted the link to DMD's article in our league forum before the draft.... so, you can't say you weren't warned! D's can really make or break you in a week where the score is close. That's why Pitt, NE, Balt, Bills, Car and the Dallas defenses all went so early, in the 6th round.

957624[/snapback]

I knew I needed to get a defense, my problem is that I only liked 2, Balt and Car. The mistake I made was after Balt. was picked, I stupidly passed on Carolina thinking they would be around for a couple of rounds. After they were gone, there was not a defense that stood above the rest IMO, So I let other people decide for me by letting them take the scraps.

I knew I needed to get a defense, my problem is that I only liked 2, Balt and Car.  The mistake I made was after Balt. was picked, I stupidly passed on Carolina thinking they would be around for a couple of rounds.  After they were gone, there was not a defense that stood above the rest IMO, So I let other people decide for me by letting them take the scraps.

957862[/snapback]

There really isn't a good cheat sheet for our D scoring system Brent. The Washington D isn't bad in this system either, they don't give up a ton of yardage. I learned last year to jump on a D as soon as the run starts. My D last year cost me at least two games. I would not be too fast to dump the Colts, though, if they can get some D TD's.

King Croc, me too..... I took the Pitt D in that 6th round.