[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help

HAD a decent team, but a lot of injuries. Do i try and make a trade for RB help, as here is following:

Favre

Collins

Edge

Caddy

Pittman

Ronnie Brown

Deuce (OUT)

Darrell Jax (OUT)

Issaac Bruce (OUT)

Housh (back?)

Steve Smith (big time player; should i try and trade for a big back?)

Kevin Curtis

Brandon Lloyd

Our league is geared to rb's....6 pts rushing/receiving td....1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving...no extra points for receptions...

would hate to part with Smith, but will edge, caddy and brown carry me rest of the year? Can always grab half way decent receiver on waivers, hope that D Jax comes back healthy soon....

any assistance would be great

HAD a decent team, but a lot of injuries. Do i try and make a trade for RB help, as here is following:

Favre

Collins

Edge

Caddy

Pittman

Ronnie Brown

Deuce (OUT)

Darrell Jax (OUT)

Issaac Bruce (OUT)

Housh (back?)

Steve Smith (big time player; should i try and trade for a big back?)

Kevin Curtis

Brandon Lloyd

Our league is geared to rb's....6 pts rushing/receiving td....1 pt every 25 yards rushing/receiving...no extra points for receptions...

would hate to part with Smith, but will edge, caddy and brown carry me rest of the year? Can always grab half way decent receiver on waivers, hope that D Jax comes back healthy soon....

any assistance would be great

1066111[/snapback]

Bengals.com reports WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (hand) did not practice on Wednesday but still says he's going to play in Week 6 at Tennessee.

(Updated 10/12/2005).

DJax just had minor ortho to his knee and is out 4 to 6 weeks. Which means about 8 weeks before he will return to fantasy prominence.

You could try packaging one of your backs with one of your injured receivers... like Djax... to pickup a running back from someone with depth at RB that is willing to wait for one of your injured receivers to come back.

You have Caddy... TB just ran him too hard for a bit but he will return to fantasy starter status.

I would not get rid of Smith... that would gimp your squad.

I suggest you sit on your team for a few... unless you can land a stud with a package deal like Djax and Caddy.

Throw up the offer and see who bites with what.

Thanks...we keep 2 franchise players as well going into next year (had been keeping one)...so, probably edge and caddy..dont want to trade caddy...just yet...10 team league, MOST of the good fa's are gone......I foolishly traded Duckett for Brandon LLoyd; wish i had duckett now.. some of the available FA's are:

Hackett

Randle El

Williamson

Toomer

Crayton

Henry

Stallworth

Backs

Shipp

arrington

Chris Perry

Travis Henry

Tyson Thompson

Stecker

Pearman

any feedback will be great..not hitting panic button, but D Jax is now out 6-8 weeeks, which is primarily the season..NO One will trade for him

You can't trade Smith. You don't have the depth.

Maybe try and package a WR with a RB to get a RB. Don't know it's looking pretty bleak for you.

I traded earlier this week because I too had McAllister, Walker and Djack.

I traded Lloyd for Bettis.

and

Favre and Shipp for Westbrook.

If that helps any.