[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I Dare Sit Fitz?

BearcatTom

I start 3 WRs.

I'm starting S. Smith for sure, then the other two seem obvious, but due to injuries and match ups.

Fitz vs Dal - I normally wouldn't blink, but last week would have been a disaster if not for that last minute TD vs a Def they should have destroyed and now they are facing a very good Def that will be fired up

McCardell vs KC - This should be a shootout and LT can't score al the TDs, can he :D I think McCardell could be close to 100 yds and a TD

Plexi vs Wash - Lots of negatives here, Hurt is #1. If he even plays, then will he out produce the other 2?

Normally, I would start Fitz and Plexi without blinking, but as described above, I have concerns this week.

If Plexi is out, then this is all mute anyway. If he plays, do I sit Fitz or McCardell? I'm leaning towards McCardell and Plexi if he is playing.

Not that it matters, but I also have Mike Williams.