[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade situation

Avernus

okay, I had the owner of LT, Alexander and LJ over yesterday and he's been mulling trades over....

then I thought to myself...

if I could get LJ or Alexander, would it be worth giving up L Jordan or Edge?...both have been unbelievably consistent for me and I wouldn't want the Steve Smith owner to be able to get any of those RB's...

and just FYI...here's the RB's involved in this post and their overall points to date...and I'll also add Steve Smith as I'd likely acquire him 1st to get LJ....

LT2 305

Jordan 231 (yes, he's #2 overall and is guaranteed almost 20 pts a week just because he catches the ball)

Alexander 220

Edge 219

LJ 120

S Smith 238

now, I'd offer Edge OR Jordan to get Steve Smith and then offer Smith and Staley for LJ or Alexander and likely an average WR....

my roster is as follows...

QB - Collins, Favre

RB - Jordan, Edge, Staley, Pass, M Bennett, Gado, Pittman

WR - Holt, CJ, Porter, Vines, Ferguson

TE - Gonzo

so my roster would look like this afterwards

QB - Favre, Collins

RB - LJ, Edge(OR) Jordan, Bennett, Gado, Pittman, Pass

WR - Holt, Vines, CJ, Porter, Ferguson, R Williams(possible after trade)

TE - gonzo

does this make my team better?...and if so, which RB should I trade?

????? some one has LJ, LT & SA????

Any way I would do it contingent on moving Edge NOT Jordan. I see Edge tailing off late in the year as they have playoff seeding wrapped-up.

It would be tempting to keep S. Smith for yourself too but it would improve your team IMO

????? some one has LJ, LT & SA????

Any way I would do it contingent on moving Edge NOT Jordan.  I see Edge tailing off late in the year as they have playoff seeding wrapped-up.

It would be tempting to keep S. Smith for yourself too but it would improve your team IMO

1140895[/snapback]

yeah, he was stacked at QB with Manning and Palmer and stacked elsewhere where others were weak and needed someone for their bye's....he's done alot of trading and got a little lucky, even..