[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First draft of 2006

theeohiostate

read my post above this one.  Morgans backup last yr was Vinny C, and regardless of what the coaches are saying on Feb 15, Vinny C starting at WLB would be a major liability.  I wasnt wrong, and you obviously belive everything you read about your team.

1331990[/snapback]

No, but the fact that Draft is without a doubt the back-up to Morgan, man the stories about you are true-you've never been wrong a day in your life-that's amazing :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go-you telling me what's going on with the Panthers :D

http://www.panthers.com/news/newsroomNewsDetail.jsp?id=23639

1331980[/snapback]

Good read. Davis may not be a starter at all this year, who knows, but the Panthers need to get him of the field as much as possible. Should be interesting to watch it develop.

When Im wrong I have no problem admitting it..  But I do not need your help in regards to Panther D players, I got it under control.  Anytime you want to join one of my IDP  Dynasty leagues, Ill gladly take you to school.

1331995[/snapback]

Well Mr. IDP, you don't know Athena about the Panthers D, and your making yourself look like a major Tool here.

Here ya go-you telling me what's going on with the Panthers :D

http://www.panthers.com/news/newsroomNewsDetail.jsp?id=23639

1331980[/snapback]

I believe the originaly arguement was Vinny C would be starting WLB if Spoon left, and I dont for a second believe he will. regardless who ends up backing up Morgan isnt relelvant to the original arguement. Carolina will not start the season with Vinny C as their WLB if Spoon leaves unless who they bring in to replace him or TD gets hurt before the season starts.

I believe the originaly arguement was Vinny C would be starting WLB  if Spoon left, and I dont for a second believe he will.  regardless who ends up backing up Morgan isnt relelvant to the original arguement.  Carolina will not start the season with Vinny C as their WLB if Spoon leaves unless who they bring in to replace him or TD gets hurt before the season starts.

1332002[/snapback]

And where would you be getting this from???? Man you are incredible, and yes it is relevant since as you claimed"Vinny C is Morgan's back-up" which is flat out wrong. Cris Draft is Morgan's back-up, and will continue to be so. Man what a fuggin tool you really are-sheesh.

And you said Vinny C would be starting if Spoon left, which is friggin wrong, as there is no way he starts unless someone else gets hurt. So I corrected you, and you corrected me on the MLB backup now. But the point was you brought up Vinny C, when I dont see him playing anymore this yr than he did last. Im done with this. You are wrong, bring me into your arguement, then you change the relevance to the backup MLB, when we were clearly talking about Spoons replacement if he bolts in FA>

Sorry, but that was some of the worst covering off the tracks I've ever seen, Vinny C is the #2 WLB behind Spoon, I'm sorry if this slipped by Mr.IDP, but hey, don't let me stop you from making an utter fool out of yourself-please, go right ahead.

1332011[/snapback]

I think the fool is anyone who thinks Vinny C would start for his own team by choice if the Panthers let Spoon walk. If I missed a change on Feb 15, thats one thing, but every depth chart I have showed Vinny C backing up Draft backing up Morgan at MLB, and never backing up Spoon until you posted that one. So if it changed on Feb 15, I obviously missed it. But I still think that is posturing to get Spoon to stay for less, to make an attempt to Spoon we got it covered and if you want to play here you will have to accept a hometown discount. If you cant understand that, then I have nothing else to say to ya.

I think the fool is anyone who thinks Vinny C would start for his own team by choice if the Panthers let Spoon walk.  If I missed a change on Feb 15, thats one thing, but every depth chart I have showed Vinny C backing up Draft backing up Morgan at MLB, and never backing up Spoon until you posted that one.  So if it changed on Feb 15, I obviously missed it.  But I still think that is posturing to get Spoon to stay for less, to make an attempt to Spoon we got it covered and if you want to play here you will have to accept a hometown discount.  If you cant understand that, then I have nothing else to say to ya.

1332014[/snapback]

Once again-weak and feeble, Vinny did not once start over Draft when Morgan was out, so read what you like, I follow the Panthers-you don't, and was it not you that told me just a few post ago-"don't beleive every thing you read"-take some of your own advice to heart. My complete and utter beatdown of Mr. IDP is complete.

Read this very slowly and then do it again

"Will Witherspoon was our (weakside) linebacker," said linebackers coach Ken Flajole. "He knows our system and has been a productive player for us. Behind him, we moved Vinny Ciurciu from the Mike (middle) linebacker position because we thought the Will position was a little more compatable with his skills and what we ask our linebackers to do. We expect him to continue to improve."

did you see the "we moved Vinny to WLB because we thought his skills were more compatable......

Then again, Mr. IDP most likely knows more that the Panthers LB Coach, that IDP cred is getting slammed right now, but carry on....

Someone who evidently prides himself on IDP knowledge should be greatfull, but your info is wrong fella, sorry if the pill is to big to swallow. I'll take the info from the Panthers LB coach over the link you provided, as it is still relying on info that is no longer correct. However, continue......

Read this very slowly and then do it again

"Will Witherspoon was our (weakside) linebacker," said linebackers coach Ken Flajole. "He knows our system and has been a productive player for us. Behind him, we moved Vinny Ciurciu from the Mike (middle) linebacker position because we thought the Will position was a little more compatable with his skills and what we ask our linebackers to do. We expect him to continue to improve."

did you see the "we moved Vinny to WLB because we thought his skills were more compatable......

Then again, Mr. IDP most likely knows more that the Panthers LB Coach, that IDP cred is getting slammed right now, but carry on....

1332036[/snapback]

I never claimed to be Mr anything, so that is a compliment you are giving me, not one I give myself. and my cred is my leagues success, nothing more.

I played in 6 - BOTH IDP leagues last yr, made the playoffs and won my division in all 6, and made the SB in 4 of them

DW - won my division, won the SB

http://football28.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/16921

Fusion - won my division, made the SB for the 3rd yr in a row, the only 3 yrs of its existence. http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/47123

GMX - won my division, made the SB in the leagues first yr

http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/70376

IDP Handbook - won my division, made the SB in the leagues first yr

http://football24.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/60808

Sofa IDP - won my division

http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/75409

DW II - won my division

http://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/22440

I think Ive done OK to this point without your help, what do you think?

All I know is we have a very prideful man in our Sgt. Ryan, one who is to prideful to admit when he is wrong. I was just trying to help you out-that was all. However, you attack me, shun my help. I'm sorry I hurt your pride-take my info anyway you choose, for I could care less, been doing FF since 89, and was just trying to be helpful like I said, but pulling out past accomplishments in an attempt to cover up a IDP mishap on your part is quite funny, but congrats on your success.

All I know is we have a very prideful man in our Sgt. Ryan, one who is to prideful to admit when he is wrong. I was just trying to help you out-that was all. However, you attack me, shun my help. I'm sorry I hurt your pride-take my info anyway you choose, for I could care less, been doing FF since 89, and was just trying to be helpful like I said, but pulling out past accomplishments in an attempt to cover up a IDP mishap on your part is quite funny, but congrats on your success.

1332057[/snapback]

Not past acommplishments, current accomplishments. As Im still the reigning division winner in all 6 of those leagues, still the Champ in 1 of them, and still the SB runner up in 3 others. Again, get your facts straight.

what part of I didnt see the cahnge that happened on Feb 15 yet do you not get. Or that Ill believe it when I see it next season, not during the offseason when Carolina is about to possibly lose their WLB. If they had no one on the depth chart behind him, he has leverage, and they cant afford to pay him what hes worth, so they change this after the season, on Feb 15. Sorry pal, that looks like posturing to me to cover their ass to their fans if he does indeed leave, and a attempt to get him back for less.

I'd have to let those who read the argument decide who out dueled who, for I think you came off a Tool who could not admit he was wrong. I'm done here with the Sarge.

1332066[/snapback]

Yep you are done, thank you. This post about our draft was hijacked by someone not even in the league, trying to give us advice, when Id bet you have never even played in an IDP league before. Nice.... :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I'd have to let those who read the argument decide who out dueled who, for I think you came off a Tool who could not admit he was wrong. I'm done here with the Sarge.

1332066[/snapback]

He NEVER admits he is wrong, he just moves on to his next immature attack. You should have learned that by now.

1. The Steelers will lose to the Bengals - Wrong - Sarge turns to say that if it wasn't for Palmer getting hurt, Bengals would have won.

2. The Steelers will be embarassed by the Colts - Wrong - Sarge turns to say that the Steelers have ruined the AFC Championship game, because Colts-Broncos would have been a great game.

3. The Steelers ruined the AFC Championship game and will be beaten by the Broncos by AT LEAST 14 points - Wrong

He is wrong often, but will never admit it. Now he will come back with an attacking, name-calling post.......here it comes....................

He NEVER admits he is wrong, he just moves on to his next immature attack.  You should have learned that by now.

1.  The Steelers will lose to the Bengals - Wrong - Sarge turns to say that if it wasn't for Palmer getting hurt, Bengals would have won.

2.  The Steelers will be embarassed by the Colts - Wrong - Sarge turns to say that the Steelers have ruined the AFC Championship game, because Colts-Broncos would have been a great game.

3.  The Steelers ruined the AFC Championship game and will be beaten by the Broncos by AT LEAST 14 points - Wrong

He is wrong often, but will never admit it.  Now he will come back with an attacking, name-calling post.......here it comes....................

1332073[/snapback]

read my sigline ass hole. If that isnt admitting I was wrong, I dont know what is.

He NEVER admits he is wrong, he just moves on to his next immature attack.  You should have learned that by now.

1.  The Steelers will lose to the Bengals - Wrong - Sarge turns to say that if it wasn't for Palmer getting hurt, Bengals would have won.

2.  The Steelers will be embarassed by the Colts - Wrong - Sarge turns to say that the Steelers have ruined the AFC Championship game, because Colts-Broncos would have been a great game.

3.  The Steelers ruined the AFC Championship game and will be beaten by the Broncos by AT LEAST 14 points - Wrong

He is wrong often, but will never admit it.  Now he will come back with an attacking, name-calling post.......here it comes....................

1332073[/snapback]

Oh, I have, I was honestly trying to help him...Why? I have no idea now.

read my sigline ass hole.  If that isnt admitting I was wrong, I dont know what is.

1332074[/snapback]

You lost a sigline bet ? A little different than admitting you were wrong.

P.S. Thanks for another attacking, name-calling post though.