[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge...its all about $$$$?

dfv87

I disagree.  Money is one thing.  But Edge wants a ring as well.  And he would not go to a team if he didnt feel it could be a contender.

1367278[/snapback]

If Edge wanted to go to a contender, Arizona is one of the last places he would've gone.

Edge went to Arizona for the money, plain and simple. And I don't consider that a negative thing. He works his a$$ off and he'll earn every cent of that contract.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHo would have thought back in Warner and Faulks 1st yr the Rams were going to the playoffs.  They had a few decent Wrs, and just traded for a RB whom the Colts wanted to replace with Edge.  In the NFC anything is possible, and I see them competing for that division.

Also, I would go to the highest employer myself, but once I got there, id try to be the best in the business.  Money talks, then pride takes you to the top of the mountain.

I dont blame Edge a bit, and Id love to live in Arizona, brand new stadium, the feature player, instead of the QB, and playing for a team stoked to have me. In Indy he was a cog in the Manning express.  He wasnt huge in the community, and the fans worshipped Manning, not Edge.  The Team didnt even try to sign him long term, and have a history of trading or letting backs go once they feel they have used them up.  its not surprise Indy isnt ever going to the dance.  They are semi Philadelphia in the mindset of you play for what we want, not what you want, and older players get shown the door years before they are done.

1367788[/snapback]

:D You are a character Sarge.