[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone educated on HGH

jgcoach

I was watching a sports show, I think one of the ESPN channels. They were talking about roids and broke into how HGH isn't screened and leaves the body in 36 hrs. making it hard to test for. I know little about HGH except to know many people with money take it for it's recouperative powers. They seem to be portraying it as the new "legal" steroid. I know some about steroids but was interested in how HGH ties into sports and performance enhancing, or is this just another witch hunt by politicians and the media. I've heard more about HGH and celebrities/milliomaires using it for the fountain of youth than performance enhancing than anything else.

I was watching a sports show, I think one of the ESPN channels. They were talking about roids and broke into how HGH isn't screened and leaves the body in 36 hrs. making it hard to test for. I know little about HGH except to know many people with money take it for it's recouperative powers. They seem to be portraying it as the new "legal" steroid. I know some about steroids but was interested in how HGH ties into sports and performance enhancing, or is this just another witch hunt by politicians and the media. I've heard more about HGH and celebrities/milliomaires using it for the fountain of youth than performance enhancing than anything else.

It's hardly 'another hunt' as a ballplayer apprently sang to the Feds for a few hours last week and dropped some names.

The public light has brought about the fact that there is still no reliable, administrable test to give any atheletes, so baseball players (and football players) can be actively taking it at this moment and will never be caught.

Fortunately for the NFL, baseball is taking all of the heat but as a fan you're kidding yourself if you don't think it's an active problem in the NFL. The extent is anyone's guess, however.

This is as good a resource as anything and also has links to other info.

There is alot of false information out there on HGH. My endocrinology colleagues feel that most of the effects on bodybuilding and improving athletic performance are controversial but are quick to add that they are more familiar with the medical applications of HGH in deficiency states.

This is as good a resource as anything and also has links to other info.

There is alot of false information out there on HGH. My endocrinology colleagues feel that most of the effects on bodybuilding and improving athletic performance are controversial but are quick to add that they are more familiar with the medical applications of HGH in deficiency states.

Thanks Chargez, what I was looking for. It's very interesting reading. As stated on the site and a couple links, the stuff seems to be in a grey area as opposed to steroids. Any input???