[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver vs. Detroit

broncosn05

I was very impressed with Cutler and A. Harris last night. Cutler made good throws and made some good decisions. Harris looked good running the ball as well as catching it out of the backfield. I just watched the replay of the game and really liked what I saw from these two guys.

I liked the first drive by the Lions. Kitna threw good passes and R. Williams looks like he will be a stud. They both did not play long enough to get much out of them but I think thiose two have a good chemistry. After the game Roy talked about how Kitna is his guy and how "no disrecpect to Joey, but John bring a lot more leadership to the team and huddle". Mike Willliams made a good catch in traffic and was stopped on the 1yrd line. He has show he has good hands, lets hope he gets is a$$ and head back up to speed with his hands.

Very cautiously optimistic about the team :D

I watched the game on the replay as well. At least the first quarter and a half. Kevin Jones looked pretty good, the only thing that scares me is Arlen Harris came in on a 3rd down inside the 20 to catch a nice dump pass over the middle and ran it in untouched. Than Jones was back in on the next series so it showed at this point, Harris will take carries away from Jones. Kitna seemed to be looking at Roy Williams a lot during his series.