[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Time Is Now !

Menudo

....on a fantasy note.... Duce Staley looks extremely slow to me. I've said it all off-season, and I'll say it again.....Verron Haynes is going to win the backup RB job, and Staley will be asked if he is willing to take the # 3 role. If he isn't, he will be released, and Humes will be the #3 back. Just my :D

Bryant Johnson just made an outstanding catch...

Yep, great catch, and he is looking impressive. Green likes to use 3 WR sets (i.e. Vikings - Moss, Carter, J. Reed), so Bryant Johnson could have some value. If nothing else, he is a good handcuff or late round shot in a deep league in case Boldin or Fitz get injured. Bryant Johnson = Penn State Pride :D

Looks like the Cards are going to play their 1st team the entire fist half. I really like this Cardinals offense. When they develop a good O-Line, look out !!!!

Yep, great catch, and he is looking impressive. Green likes to use 3 WR sets (i.e. Vikings - Moss, Carter, J. Reed), so Bryant Johnson could have some value. If nothing else, he is a good handcuff or late round shot in a deep league in case Boldin or Fitz get injured. Bryant Johnson = Penn State Pride :D

I think he realized how good LJ is and he's from Penn State....

then he realized there is no jinx..

Anthony Smith, 2nd round pick out of Syracuse with his 2nd pick of the game. He has been a big standout at camp, and it is nice to see him carrying that through to the pre-season. Cowher said that it is difficult for a safety to start as a rookie on this defense (Polamalu didn't even do it), but, the kid appears to be a ball-hawk. Could be a nice secondary with he and Troy in the near future.

Santonio Holmes has looked solid as well.

Edited by Menudo

Great catch by Willie Reid.

I'm really surprised that Boyd is getting all of this time, and we haven't seen any of Omar Jacobs. Word out of camp is that Jacobs is really struggling to pick up the offense.