[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the curse slowly taking hold?

Big Ernie McCracken

Yes. He's not tearing it up because his pic is on the front of the box of a PC game. He's doomed. I would dump him for whatever you can get. :D

A PC game? Dude... you're living in the past. It's all the way to XBox 180 now. Not that I recommend buying it.

A PC game? Dude... you're living in the past. It's all the way to XBox 180 now. Not that I recommend buying it.

:D

I remember the first Madden game I got, and it was the PC version. As soon as XBOX 90 came out, I was all over it. But I have heard it's much better on the XBOX 180 console.

Dude. I'm happy to report I have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, I'm all like, dude.

You seriously wasted as much time as it took you to write those 3-ish sentences solely for the purpose of mocking me?

And you did it without even considering that I added the word 'dude' into my post to emphasize the stupidity and worthlessness --of which I clearly recognize the presence-- of what I was saying? Classy. Very classy. Hey, you should consider making a career out of stuff like this.

I remember the first Madden game I got, and it was the PC version. As soon as XBOX 90 came out, I was all over it. But I have heard it's much better on the XBOX 180 console.

Well, it was labeled as 'Xbox 360' when we got it, but I think they put the wrong one in the box. The one I got is nowhere near as good as what I thought I was buying.

• 3 weeks later...