[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you feel about playing Colston as a TE

Scorcher

Conwell esque guy. Is Gonzo or Gates a Conwell esque guy. LMAO, what and idiot.

Hey dumbas-s, did you actually read my post?

I said I would rather have my opponent play Colston as a WR than as a TE and leave the TE spot filled with someone like an Ernie Conwell.

Where, pray tell, did I mention Gates or Gonzalez.

So.... LMAO, methinks 'tis you that are the idiot.

Hey dumbas-s, did you actually read my post?

I said I would rather have my opponent play Colston as a WR than as a TE and leave the TE spot filled with someone like an Ernie Conwell.

Where, pray tell, did I mention Gates or Gonzalez.

So.... LMAO, methinks 'tis you that are the idiot.

I got your point, you clearly missed mine. My point was, if not Colston, then Conwell esque. And I asked you is Gonzo or gates Conwell esqe, as both of those also line up wide like a WR, and are the main target for their team. I think anyone questioning this is bitter because they do not have Colston in their yahoo leagues. I have him in one and Im riding him at Te, and I dont in the other, and wish I had him at TE in that one.

I got your point, you clearly missed mine. My point was, if not Colston, then Conwell esque. And I asked you is Gonzo or gates Conwell esqe, as both of those also line up wide like a WR, and are the main target for their team. I think anyone questioning this is bitter because they do not have Colston in their yahoo leagues. I have him in one and Im riding him at Te, and I dont in the other, and wish I had him at TE in that one.

:D

How shameful of us to use strategy to win. :D

:D

How shameful of us to use strategy to win. :D

Yep, and Im going to take every legal advanatage I can. if yahoo or whoever lists a player at an advantageous position, Im going to start him there. End of story. and no one in my leagues have said a word and if they did. tough sh**t. I dont have anything to do with what Yahoo does.

I completely agree. If I had him and could play him at TE, without a doubt that's where I'd play him.

My initial post was as a reply to someone previously who said they would want their opponent to play his best lineup against him, so I replied that no, not me, if my opponent had the choice, I would prefer he played Colston at WR, not TE so he would have to fill his TE position with someone much lesser (here's where I used the Conwell reference as an example).

My bad if we got sideways, but I'm not a big fan of being called an idiot, as I'm sure most of us are not.