[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im trading half my team next yr for LT

capostatus

A lot depends on the scoring system.

In my Yahoo! Public League, I'm 10-1 now with LT, and he's carrying a team that I can admit sucks pretty bad (think Boldin and Fitzgerald as starting WRs).

In my money league, with a different scoring system, my friend (and last year's champ) took LT 3rd and picked up Colston late - went 0-5 to start the season, but has won his last six - doesn't look he's going down anytime soon, even with the ultimate WR/TE going out.

The PROUD A$$ owner of LT in our league is a perennial heavy weight in my 16 team league. He drafted LT as a rookie and has "franchised" him every year as we can keep only 2 franchise players every year. Its a joke, he is a joke of a drafter but yet, with the help of a TD maniac in LT,he has 2 trophies and is a perennial powerhouse. Its a joke.

MADDEN COVER ............................all the way.

Two leagues I run:

AWFFL: Guy with LT is 3rd place overall, #2 in Points-scored. Besides LT his team is rather run-of-the-mill

UFFL: Guy with LT is 1st place overall, #1 in Points-scored by almost 200 points and has all-play percentage 84.5% :D Also has McNabb :D , Harrison, Ravens-D (D is pretty important in this league)