[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheat-sheet glitch?

i_am_the_swammi

Thought I'd give the customized cheaetsheets a try.

Our league rewards 6 pts for a TD toss, and -2 for an INT. I plugged these factors into the customize page, and WHOA....Vince Young slid from 10th to 27th.

The likes of Grossman, McNair, Campbell, Schaub, Garcia, Roethlisbereger, etc. are now all ranked ahead of him.

This has to be a mistake....right?? :D

Youngs fantasy value relies on rushing scores being 6 points and passing scores being less. When you make all touchdowns six points, then Young only has projections for 2700 passing yards and 16 passing scores. I would guess you made all yardage the same too between passing and rushing? When all TDs are six points and yardage is considered the same, then QBs like Young do lose a lot of fantasy value. I project more interceptions for Young than TDs too which further hurts him in that scenario.

That all said, this is a reason why customized cheatsheets can be dangerous to use since they work purely off of projections with no assessment of risk, upside, consistency or any other characteristic that your wisdom should be used to determine.

Thanks for the reply, DMD.

Actually, I made passing yardage 1 pt for every 25, which should have helped Young versus the normal "1pt for evey 20 yards".

Interestingly, Vick slid to 25th under the same point scoring...whereby he finished 6th in our league last year at QB.

So yes, I can see your point abou the danger of customizable cheatsheets :D