[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Time in Keeper league

I'd suggest posting the scoring system and whatnot here.... I'm not inclined to click on a link to study your league rules and scoring... might get more responses if you take some time to make it easier to make suggestions.

I'd suggest posting the scoring system and whatnot here.... I'm not inclined to click on a link to study your league rules and scoring... might get more responses if you take some time to make it easier to make suggestions.

I did take the time, but on the other thread in the FF advise forum. I realized I should have posted here, that's why I gave a link to the other thread, not my league page. If clicking a link to another thread causes that much trouble for you, I'm sorry I bothered you.

I have been doing alot of reading and am getting answers to alot of my questions. Just that I have never been in a keeper league WITH IDPs before so this is somewhat new for me. Thanks for looking anyway, I gotta give you that. :D

I did take the time, but on the other thread in the FF advise forum. I realized I should have posted here, that's why I gave a link to the other thread, not my league page. If clicking a link to another thread causes that much trouble for you, I'm sorry I bothered you.

I have been doing alot of reading and am getting answers to alot of my questions. Just that I have never been in a keeper league WITH IDPs before so this is somewhat new for me. Thanks for looking anyway, I gotta give you that. :D

3WZ got quite a few respnses, likely because he posted all the pertinant info. I don't go into the advice forum very often, not sure how I was supposed to know you included more info there... I wasn't bothered, just making a suggestion.