[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Around the Huddle-Week 1

PantherDave

Well, this morning I prepped the CP ingredients and got that going(you'll find out in FTCP week 2), then I whipped up some breakfast burritos with some fresh cantulope on the side. I've got the beers chilling in the mini-fridge and chips, veggies etc. The CP will be done around 5 o'clock and I have some last hour prep to add to it around 4:30 this afternoon. No company coming over, just me and the girls for opening Sunday. Well, Sunday week 1 is here, so what's cooking around the Huddle????

I gotta say, this is not normal, but I'm doing the Wasted Away in Margaritaville thing today. My niece's boyfriend went shrimping yesterday, so I am boiling shrimp and I am getting ready to work on the Margaritas.

My lineups are all set and I have no injury questions, so I'm just getting ready to enjoy some of the things that make New Orleans a special place for me.

Kinda quiet here today. Just doing Whoops famous swiss/mushroom burgers with my daughter.

Paella for the fam. Came out great and went over BIG. Mussels, lobster, chorizo, shrimp and chicken over spicy rice with onion and peppers.