[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those in Loogie's Yahoo leagues/games.

LooGie

The link you should be using to get to all your leagues on yahoo is http://fantasysports.yahoo.com (you might have to login with your yahoo username and pw)

You will see all your leagues/games down the right side of this page.

When you go into any league/game (for instance, the survival league) you can make your picks, then (after saving and verifying everything is good, just in case) you can click "Fantasy Sports" in the top right of the page, which will take you back to the http://fantasysports.yahoo.com page. From there, you can go into your other leagues/games and finish making your picks.

For Sal Cap, you are automatically entered into 2 leagues, in addition to "Da Huddlers" based on your picks at setup time. You are entered into a group of all players in your state (Fans from Nevada, etc) and a group of fans of your favorite team (Fans of Carolina, etc). From the main page, you can view your ranking by clicking on whatever group you're interested in (for us, it's probably just Da Huddlers, so click them first)

If you want to see how you rank among the other Sal Cap groups, there is a title bar just below the Salary Cap banner on the pages, that lists all your groups. You can browse to each group by just clicking on whichever you want.

Hope this helps.

Dont forget to make your picks this week! We lost alot of players in the survival and alot didn't make their picks in the other groups.

Thanks

For the survivor pool, it shows my group as "sp0rk, which appears correct.

However, for the Salary Cap, it only shows "Fans of Phialdelphia", and "Fans of Pennsylvania"....no "Da Huddlers" option :D

Did I perhaps sign up incorrectly for this league? Can you check your listing of teams in the league to see if I am on it?

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

For the survivor pool, it shows my group as "sp0rk, which appears correct.

However, for the Salary Cap, it only shows "Fans of Phialdelphia", and "Fans of Pennsylvania"....no "Da Huddlers" option :D

Did I perhaps sign up incorrectly for this league? Can you check your listing of teams in the league to see if I am on it?

We got this squared away, right?