[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New to IDP

ropeman

First year in our league using IDPs. I thought I did well in my draft but seems IDP is much more variable than I thought. Is it better to try to grab nice matchups or 'start your studs'

We start 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB. 2 pt tackle, 1 pt assist, 3 pts sack/int/ff/fum recovery.

My roster

DL

Mathis

D. White

LB

Zach Thomas

Ray Ray

DB

Wilson

Dawkins

This week I'm thinking of starting Ray Ray if Thomas injured. Mathis against Hou and Wilson. Thoughts?

First year in our league using IDPs. I thought I did well in my draft but seems IDP is much more variable than I thought. Is it better to try to grab nice matchups or 'start your studs'

We start 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB. 2 pt tackle, 1 pt assist, 3 pts sack/int/ff/fum recovery.

My roster

DL

Mathis

D. White

LB

Zach Thomas

Ray Ray

DB

Wilson

Dawkins

This week I'm thinking of starting Ray Ray if Thomas injured. Mathis against Hou and Wilson. Thoughts?

here is the deal in a start 1/1/1 league there is almost always gonna be stud options on the WW....but in Zach you have a top 3ish LB(as long as he doesnt miss any games) and in Adrian WIlson you have the top DB....I would suggest you just plug and play those 2 every week...the law of averages will be in your favor...if you start trying to find the better match-up more often then not you will probably be wrong...at DL mathis is a top 10 DL but i would look for better match-ups there then just plugging and playing him(but truthfully it probably wouldnt be a stretch to do the same exact thing with mathis)

Edited by keggerz

thanks! I picked DLs latest in the draft and couldn't get the player I wanted.

Any thoughts on Osi?

once he is 100% healthy I think he will put up top 5ish numbers....i dont think he is 100% yet and we probably wont be

told otherwise so I would just look at his play over the next few weeks....i own him so I will be keeping a close eye on him too