[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If things keep going the way they are tonight...

budlitebrad

OSU vs ?

Wow, what a clusterf*ck the BCS is this year. As a WVU and Florida fan, my teams don't get the chance. Hell, WVU didn't deserve it even if they'd have pulled out the win last night. Pitt came to play and they should have expected that. That was a sorry performance Pat White or no Pat White. I think Florida could beat anyone right now but we'll never know.

So being that this BCS is such a clusterf*ck , why not match up the teams with the least losses. Hell, I wouldn't mind if Hawaii was in it. I think you have to go with the least losses and that means KU. When you get into the 2 loss teams, that's where you get into trouble. Of the 2 loss teams I like LSU and OU, with USC too close behind to even count. The fact that USC doesn't play a conf. champ. game leaves them out. So which conf. is better, the SEC or Big 12? My answer is the SEC, and not because I'm a biased UF homer. So OSU-LSU. Sorry, OSU, although I think you deserve a chance as much as anyone. I actually love this as maybe we'll finally see playoff format being mulled over thanks to the great big CLUSTERF*CK that is the BCS.