[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bacon and Bloody Mary Lovers.

Capt. Waffle

Now I like bacon and I like a good Bloody Mary as well, the local paper in my neck of the woods ran a "28 days of bacon" article in the "Today" section of the paper for the month of Feb. They claim there is a "Bacon Martini" and that there will be a "bacon infused" vodka coming out especially for Bloody Mary's, now if and when I see it, I may give this a try. I think it could be done easier with say Mrs. T's mixers, but who am I to question the path to a good Bloody Mary. When they get the list compliled on line for the "28 Days of Bacon", I'll put up a link. This has me thinking though, I've got some bacon grease left over from the oyster stew the other night, so some experimentation may begin with some Mrs. T's Bloody Mary mix. I shall post my success, or lack there of with the weekend approaching.

Now I like bacon and I like a good Bloody Mary as well, the local paper in my neck of the woods ran a "28 days of bacon" article in the "Today" section of the paper for the month of Feb. They claim there is a "Bacon Martini" and that there will be a "bacon infused" vodka coming out especially for Bloody Mary's, now if and when I see it, I may give this a try. I think it could be done easier with say Mrs. T's mixers, but who am I to question the path to a good Bloody Mary. When they get the list compliled on line for the "28 Days of Bacon", I'll put up a link. This has me thinking though, I've got some bacon grease left over from the oyster stew the other night, so some experimentation may begin with some Mrs. T's Bloody Mary mix. I shall post my success, or lack there of with the weekend approaching.

I think there is a recipe for this on the Food Network site, and there may be a post about it if you search.

part of me thinks this whole baconize everything fad has gone a bit too far and gotten tedious. but every one of these new bacon things sounds awesome and makes my mouth water. bacon, you slutty little temptress...

You'd hit it.