[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOTS of Points 2 Go Around

MistaWrite

Right now, not even half way through the night Chicago/Atlanta game, there are THREE teams in my main PPR league - including mine (see signature) - with 190+ points. My team has 194 points - and I've STILL got K. Moreno AND Brandon Marshall playing tomorrow night. For perspective, the highest single score in our league ALL SEASON before tonight was in the 180s.

In my other PRR league, our Commish - who was 0-5 coming in to tonight - has scored 266 points (with M. Schaub, AP, Ray Rice, D. Bowe, Sims-Walker, Welker and the Packers D)!

Am I crazy ... or has there been another FF scoring day like this ... well, ever? What kinds of scores are you having & seeing in your leagues?!?

very similar in my leagues. Scoring records falling, some shattered.

There's been fantasy bonanzas like this in the past, but this time no 'guy who came out of nowhere' lead the way, like a miles austin on your bench, or last week's jermichael finley sighting. Nope every key stud or tier 2 guys went bonkers and they were probably dressed. cool.

In my main (points league), I was 112 points behind and scored at least 20 from every player. Started Rogers, R.Rice, Fitz, Sidney Rice, H.Ward, Zach Miller (picked him up this morning :wacko: ) and the Pats D (35 from the D with the shutout) for a total of 197 and I have Sprols and Prater left. High score of the year was 166... should be right back in the thick of it.