[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 12 RB for 2010

Dexter Morgan

an ACL and Lisfranc seem like freak things more than being injury prone. Miami is also putting together a team that can block for him and perhaps give something else for defenses to talk about (this second part is a work in progress) so hopefully he'll have even less a chance to get hurt

Just as an aside . . what injuries do not classify one as being injury prone?

I tend to think if you get injured on an annual basis . . you are injury prone. i dont analyze the injuries . . . all I care about is if the guy plays for me every Sunday.

I tend to think if you get injured on an annual basis . . you are injury prone. i dont analyze the injuries . . . all I care about is if the guy plays for me every Sunday.

I agree

If I guy gets hurt going the the fridge, I won't cry "injury prone" but Ronnie tears it up early in the year...then gets hurt EVERY YEAR

Turner had an ankle sprain. That's got nothing to do with how many carries he had in 2008 and i wouldn't say that is breaking down. He was averaging nearly a td a game before he was injured. I wouldn't rank him lower than 4 or 5.

he got injured in week 10 after that week he ranked 8th among RBs in PPR

thru week 9 he ranked 7th...so to crack the top 4 or 5 he is going to have to out-do what he was doing thru 9 weeks

thru 9 weeks Turner's PPG was 17.562

to get to #5 this year thru 9 weeks he would have had to raise his PPG 12%

to get to #4 this year thru 9 weeks he would have had to raise his PPG 22%

sprained ankles, pulled hammies and other strains. The way I see it - the injuries that Ronnie has suffered could have happened to any back int he league given the same situation.

top 12 RB early in a non-ppr

1. Chris Johnson

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Maurice Jones-Drew

4. Ray Rice

5. Ronnie Brown

6. Michael Turner

7. Jamaal Charles

7. DeAngelo Williams

8. Cedric Benson

9. Steven Jackson

10. Jonathan Stewart

11. Rashard Mendenhall

12. Steve Slaton

I think Jamaal is going to be taken to cheap next year. He is been on an absolute tear these last couple of weeks. I could easily see him falling directly behind CJ and AP next year.

I think there is a difference between Injury Prone and an Injury Risk.

Players sidelined with nagging injuries over and over (Donte' Stallworth) are Injury prone.

Players whose injuries are severe enough to sideline any NFL player, but who seem to put themselves in harm's way more often (Donovan McNabb, Ronnie Brown) are injury risks.