[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody betting on the Super Bowl?

Square

Bingo.

The betting public loves betting the over, and pretty much everyone is rooting for a high-scoring game, jsut so it will be fun to watch.

Vegas knows this, and is licking their chops.

Go the other way. This games stays way under. Tease either team to the spread, since I think it will indeed be a close game...but go under the total.

Colts 24, Saints 20

:wacko:

Hope you guys enjoyed the writeup and play. Now that my season is done, and I only handicap the NFL, I should have more time (after some well needed down time) to be more active on the forums this summer before next season kicks off. Take care till then and enjoy the offseason.

Hope you guys enjoyed the writeup and play. Now that my season is done, and I only handicap the NFL, I should have more time (after some well needed down time) to be more active on the forums this summer before next season kicks off. Take care till then and enjoy the offseason.

Big thanks man. I don't bet very often but I took a little bit of my FF winnings and followed your advice on the Saints. :wacko: