[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pretty straight forward poll...

Cunning Runt

Some basic questions about this year's Super Bowl  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think WILL win?

• Colts
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win?

• Colts
    • Saints

I think the Freeney thing has a HUGE ripple effect. If he doesn't play, that enables the Saints to double Mathis, which could go a long ways in negating pressure against Brees. Either way, I think Peyton just finds a way. I have a hard time not seeing this game as being pretty close late. I have an even harder time thinking Peyton make sure he wins that close game.

I'm pretty indifferent about the two teams, but will be rooting for the Colts. I like to consider Peyton the best to have ever done it, and that argument would hold a lot more water if he had another ring or two.

Edited by Seahawks21

I see it this way... Both offenses will move the ball effectively and put up points. But which defense is more opportunistic and capable of forcing multiple turnovers? I'd say it is New Orleans' defense. Which team is better on Special Teams? Gotta go with New Orleans again... In the end, I think New Orleans has better field position throughout the game, wins the turnover battle and, thus, gets the win in a high scoring game. Something like 38-34 sounds about right.