[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disappointing QBs

BeeR

I look at the stats and they don't seem "bad" but I still have noticed a lot of disappointing performances from the top QBs this year, minus Manning. Just a coincedence that'll revert back to the norm?

Yeah, Im not really happy with Brees right now, he's not doing poorly....just not up to what I was expecting....

I was dissapointed with Manning this week... I can understand it was the first time this year for him not to break 20 points but he didn't break 10?!?!!? don't get me wrong I'll still start him every week but I was dissapointed through and through this week.... Also because of his performance I'm down with one WR to go to it for me this week...

I just get a kick out of all the fantasy guru guys on XM that continue to say "STAY AWAY FROM FITZ, HE'S HORRIBLE". Glad I don't listen to their advise all that much! Fitz has gotten me 42 points the last 2 weeks. I also stached Freeman away and had to use him in Vick's stead, and he's showig to be a nice QB2 option (btw, my league I can start 2 QB's).

I just get a kick out of all the fantasy guru guys on XM that continue to say "STAY AWAY FROM FITZ, HE'S HORRIBLE". Glad I don't listen to their advise all that much! Fitz has gotten me 42 points the last 2 weeks. I also stached Freeman away and had to use him in Vick's stead, and he's showig to be a nice QB2 option (btw, my league I can start 2 QB's).

I think Matt Cassell is a must start next week! :wacko: Going to pick him up and sit Schaub. Texans D make average QB's, studs!

Alex Smith. I really thought he was going to be a starting fantasy QB this year.

Seriously?

Seriously. I figured he could produce decent stats throwing to Crabtree, Davis, and Gore out of the backfield. I was wrong (at least so far this year).