[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Garcon

lennykravitz2004

:wacko:

Colts WR Garcon misses practice; Gonzalez back

Posted: October 28th, 2010 | Michael Fabiano | Tags: Michael Fabiano, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, Pierre Garcon

The Indianapolis Star reports that Colts WR Pierre Garcon (hamstring) was held out of Thursday’s practice. However, Anthony Gonzalez (ankle) was able to practice in full.

I doubt that Garcon will miss this week’s game against the Texans, especially when you consider that he’s had extra time to heal during the team’s bye week. Barring a setback, he’s a must-start wideout in most leagues.

As for Gonzalez, reports that he suffered a setback with his ankle ailment seem to be incorrect. With Austin Collie (hand) out of action, Gonzalez should be added in all leagues with 12-plus teams.

The fact that he’s playing on Monday night makes him a bit of a risk, but Gonzalez could be useful for owners in deeper leagues over the next few weeks while Collie is out. Blair White is also worth a look.

– Michael Fabiano

What's in the water in Indy? Wow. I picked him up last week after the Collie news broke. And now I might get hornswaggled! Arrrgghhhhh! Hopefully it's just a "veteran's rest day" for him...

@Sethlvgolf He missed two games with the hamstring injury. He gets one day off from practice. But I expect Garcon to play.

about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to Sethlvgolf

http://twitter.com/pwilson24

The official injury report's not out as of 3:30 today but even then the Colts won't submit until Sat. because they play Monday.

I'd wager that Garcon was just a resting thing, not an issue.