[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Wayne Vs Andre Johnson ?

TheAdonis2010

I may be wrong but you know that the Texans are gonna double up Reggie all game long as he is their only major weapon other than Garcon. I can actually see Garcon having a monster game and Wayne doing so-so. If the Colts commit to stopping Arian Foster this game then AJ will have a great game.

I think its going to be a high scoring game. 3 tds between them. Both go over 100 ytds.

Hope so. Because of my WR-WR pick I have Wayne AND Johnson. And Foster. Opponent has Garcon tonight and is leading by 6 points. Somehow I am still not feeling it's in the bag.... :wacko: I've managed to lose 3x this year even with these guys. (Okay, once was last week, when they were all on bye.)

You're in good shape, don't worry brother.

Johnson and Wayne are about as equal a play as you can buy for this week, IMO: #1 guys, facing suspect Ds, a relative lack of additional WR talent on the other side (maybe you could argue Garcon is more a weapon than Walter/Jones)....but the point being that both Wayne and Andre3K will see double teams...

Given that, isn't it better to be up 12 points going in than down??? Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks .....what a great MNF matchup! :wacko: